Everyone knows that motorcyclists face a certain amount of risk on the road. However, the exhilaration can far outweigh the danger, especially when you are a safe rider.
When a motorcycle accident occurs because of someone else's negligence, what rights and responsibilities do you have? Who will pay for your medical expenses? Who will cover your lost income while you are in the hospital? Who will compensate you for the loss of a loved one?
Securing Maximum Compensation For Motorcyclists
The attorneys of Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC, represent injured motorcyclists and their families in cases related to the negligence of other drivers. We obtain maximum injury compensation for our clients so they can cover expenses and, as much as possible, gain a sense of closure.
We can answer your questions about motorcycle accidents in the state of Connecticut:
- How do you prove that the other driver was at fault? What if there were no witnesses to the accident?
- Are certain types of injuries worth specific amounts to an insurance company?
- Why should I avoid talking to the other driver's insurance company?
- Will I need to go to court to get proper compensation?
- How much compensation should I expect?
- I lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident. What steps do I need to take?
- What should I look for in a motorcycle accident attorney?
- How will I cover the medical bills related to the accident?
- How will drunk driving or distracted driving bear on my case?
Contact Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC, For A Free Consultation
Get the Connecticut-specific, accident-related motorcycle information you need. Contact the lawyers of Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC, for a free consultation about your case.