Injuries Related To Water Skiing, Wake Boarding And Jet Skiing
Serious accidents can happen on and around the water, but some of them are preventable. Some recreational injuries are caused by the negligence of boat operators, property owners, municipal and beach authorities, and other parties. People injured by this negligence have the right to seek compensation for lost income, pain and suffering, medical expenses and other damages.
Were you injured on the water? Was your loved one hurt while boating, water skiing, wake boarding or Jet Skiing? If so, the Connecticut attorneys of Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC, can help you understand what legal options you may have. We have been helping injured people and their families for more than 30 years.
Talk To An Attorney With The Right Experience
- Head, back and neck injuries on lakes and near beaches
- Broken bones, soft tissue damage and injuries requiring amputation
- Drowning and catastrophic accidents
- Injuries to children who were under the supervision of others
- Boats and other watercraft that malfunction
- How long you can expect a lawsuit to take
- How much compensation you are likely to receive
- How to cover your medical expenses and deal with lost wages following an accident
- What kind of service you can receive from our firm
Contact Us For A Free Case Consultation
Contact the injury lawyers of Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC, for a free, confidential consultation. We can answer your questions about boating injuries and recreational watercraft accidents in Connecticut.