Protecting The Rights Of Motorcycle Accident Victims
Many types of motorcycle accidents occur on the highways, roads and streets of Connecticut. When a car or truck collides with a motorcycle, the cyclist is often hurt more severely than the other motorist. Many accidents result in serious injury or fatality for the rider.
Many motorcycle accidents are preventable. Some collisions happen because of excessive motorcycle speed or unsafe turns; some happen because of unsafe road conditions. The most problematic cause of accidents is the negligence of other drivers.
Motorcycle Crash Scenarios That We See Frequently
Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, & , LLC, helps injured cyclists and their families, fighting for maximum compensation for injuries and losses. Our firm frequently sees a number of motorcycle accident scenarios:
- Motorcyclists who are thrown from their bikes and experience broken bones, head trauma and/or spinal cord injury after being struck by a car or truck
- Bikers who are cut off by motorists who say they didn’t see the motorcycle
- Accidents caused by truckers and commercial drivers who didn’t see the biker or failed to maintain a safe speed or distance from other vehicles
- Cars and trucks running a red light or stop sign
- Motorcycle riders who are killed by drunk drivers and distracted drivers
If you or a family member was hurt in a motorcycle accident, there are several steps you can take to safeguard your health and protect your rights. Make sure you obtain proper medical care. Do not talk to the negligent driver’s insurance company. Get legal advice if you think you have a case.
Talk To An Attorney At Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, & , LLC | We Have 30 Years Of Experience
Contact the experienced New Haven personal injury lawyers of Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, & , LLC. We have more than 30 years of experience with serious injury cases in Connecticut.