Representing People Injured By Tandem And Oversized Trucks
Tandem trucks are relatively new to Connecticut highways. Used by shipping companies and other businesses, tandem trailers allow truckers to carry separate loads at the same time, or extremely large loads. They can also cause accidents on highways because they are less stable and harder to control and stop than single loads carried by standard 18-wheelers. Driver negligence is amplified as the load gets bigger.
A tandem truck or oversized/wide load accident can be catastrophic. Injuries can be life-threatening or fatal. Our firm can advise you regarding your rights. You may be entitled to significant compensation if you or a loved one was hurt in a truck accident on a freeway.
Guidance Regarding Serious And Fatal Truck Accidents In Connecticut
Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC, has three decades of experience representing people injured by careless truck drivers and negligent trucking companies. We can answer your questions about:
- Fatal crashes on Connecticut interstates like 95, 91 and 84
- FedEx and UPS tandem trucks that lose control on the road
- How to deal with the trucking company’s insurance representatives
- An amount the insurance company is offering your family
- How long a claim or lawsuit will take
- Whether your case will have to go to court
- How to get medical bills paid
Talk To Our Attorneys | The Consultation Is Free
Every accident is different. Contact the New Haven area personal injury lawyers of Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC, to discuss your case. We offer a free consultation during which we can answer your questions and explain your options for moving forward.