Getting The Treatment And Care You Need For A Serious Burn Injury
Our lawyers are well-acquainted with the long, painful road to recovery that severely burned clients face. We know how important it is for you to have high-quality medical care from the beginning — and to have financial support as your body heals.
Your attorney’s diligent advocacy on your behalf may prove to be as essential to your recovery as your doctor’s treatment and care. The team at the North Haven, Connecticut, law firm of Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC, welcomes the opportunity to help you communicate with your physicians and gather information from them that can assist your legal case against negligent parties.
Call Us Today Toll Free At 866-530-7228
Free Initial Consultation
The attorneys at our firm have extensive experience in fire, chemical spill and electrical accident cases that involve serious burn injuries, including:
- Serious second-degree burns that can result in permanent scarring
- Severe third-degree burns that cause disability or disfigurement and may require skin grafts, plastic surgery or reconstructive surgery
- Thermal burns to the lungs and eyes due to hot gases
- Chemical burns caused by contact or exposure to toxic fumes
- Light burns caused by industrial lasers
- Electrical burns that result in nerve damage and neurological or cognitive disruption
- Radiation burns
- Burns suffered by children (first-, second- and third-degree burns)
- Fatal burns and electrocutions
Talk To Us
Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC, can help you seek the money you need to pay for medical bills and lost wages and the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering. Contact our offices in North Haven today for a free consultation. We handle all serious burn injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning clients never pay legal fees unless they receive compensation for their injuries.