Experienced Representation In Industrial Accident Cases
If you or a loved one has suffered burns or other injuries because of a fire, an explosion or a chemical spill at an industrial facility in Connecticut, New York or Massachusetts, we encourage you to talk to a lawyer as soon as possible.
At the New Haven-area law firm of Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC, we have handled a substantial number of these cases. We have represented both plant owners and employees in accident claims and have had significant success in complex cases involving product liability issues and general negligence claims.
Call Us Today At 203-896-4631 For A Free Initial Consultation
Our team of highly accomplished trial attorneys can offer you sound legal advice and experienced, dedicated representation in a personal injury or wrongful death claim arising out of a wide range of industrial burn accidents, including:
- Industrial fires and explosions
- Chemical spills and other releases of toxic substances
- Burns to the eyes, throat, sinuses or lungs caused by hazardous fumes or vapors
- Careless use or containment of flammable materials and industrial solvents
- Cryogenic burns and accidents involving compressed gasses, such as explosions of propane (LP) gas tanks
- Electrocution accidents due to faulty machinery, unsafe wiring or failure to guard electrical equipment and transformers
- Negligent design professionals or plant operators responsible for safety code violations (state, federal, OSHA)
To schedule an appointment with an experienced Connecticut personal injury trial lawyer with substantial experience in industrial burn and electrical injury cases, contact our offices in North Haven today. Evening and weekend appointments are available for the convenience of our clients. We welcome attorney referrals. Our firm handles these cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning clients never pay legal fees unless they receive compensation.