A Connecticut Personal Injury Firm Committed To Excellence

North Haven, CT - skyline

Medication Errors, Medical Malpractice And Lawsuits

Putting a loved one or family member into a long-term care facility is one of the most difficult decisions to make. While many family members may feel uncertain or insecure about their decision, often there is no choice. Your loved one may need full-time care that you are unable to provide. If your loved one was injured due to medication errors at a nursing home, you need to speak with an experienced attorney to learn more about how this situation arose. You may have a case on your hands.

Our attorneys at Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC, provide clients with competent, efficient and compassionate legal representation. Our law firm is focused on providing our clients with exceptional legal services. Located in North Haven, our attorneys serve clients throughout the state of Connecticut.

Was Your Loved One Injured Due To A Medication Error?

When the medical system is working well, doctors, nurses and pharmacists work together to ensure that a patient receives the correct medication. However, there are times when one or more individuals within the system make a mistake. There are a number of ways that medication errors can occur:

  • Doctor: A doctor may prescribe the wrong medicine, or a medicine that should not be taken with a current medication the patient uses.
  • Nurse: A nurse may transcribe the prescription incorrectly.
  • Pharmacist: A pharmacist may incorrectly fill the prescription or not realize a contraindication for the drug.

Whether the medication error you or your loved one experienced stemmed from prescribing the wrong medicine, or the wrong dosage, we can help. Out attorneys focus on personal injury cases and aggressively fight for our clients’ rights every step of the way.

Contact Our Firm For A Free Consultation

If you or your loved one was injured because of a medication error, you need to speak with a lawyer as soon as possible. Our attorneys are here to listen to you and help you fight for the compensation that you need. Contact us online or by calling us at 203-896-4631.

Let Us Help You

Request A FREE Consultation.