How We Can Help
At Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC, in Connecticut, our personal injury and medical malpractice attorneys are ready to diligently pursue a personal injury claim on your behalf.
We take all personal injury cases on a contingency basis, so our clients do not pay legal fees unless or until they recover compensation for their injuries or loss. Our attorneys can help you through your legal matter.
If you have been injured in an accident, it is crucial to speak with an experienced attorney as soon as possible. Contact our New Haven personal injury lawyers by calling us at 203-285-3593 or toll free at 866-530-7228 for a free initial consultation and detailed assessment of your case.
Handling Personal Injury Cases Throughout Connecticut
Lawyers at our statewide law firm focus almost exclusively on representing clients in personal injury cases. Follow the links below to read more about our law practice in matters we handle frequently, including:
- Vehicle accidents: Our practice is focused on handling vehicle accidents. If you had a serious vehicle accident, our law firm can help. We handle the full range of accidents — everything from pedestrian accidents to bicycles to mass transit accidents and even multiple car pileups. We often handle cases involving catastrophic injuries and burn accidents and injuries.
- Professional malpractice: Most professions have some type of standard of care that the professional must exercise to adhere to the merits of their work. We handle cases where professionals have clearly violated that standard of care, including medical malpractice, and engineer or architect malpractice.
- Birth injuries: If your child suffered from a birth injury because of medical negligence, contact our law firm. We handle these complex cases involving cerebral palsy, shoulder dystocia, brain damage and oxygen deprivation.
- Nursing home negligence and abuse: If your loved one has experienced neglect or abuse in a nursing home, contact our law firm.
- Premises liability: We handle accidents including slip-and-falls, carbon monoxide poisoning, negligent security, dog bites, swimming pool accidents, and swing set and trampoline accidents as well.
- Construction accidents: A construction zone is an inherently dangerous place. We assist individuals who have been injured in a variety of accidents including scaffolding, ladder falls, forklifts, machinery, OSHA and construction equipment accidents.
- Workplace accidents
- Products liability: Our lawyers handle products liability in many different forms including pharmaceutical products, defective medical devices, household appliances and power tools.
Other Areas Of Practice
In addition to our focus on personal injury, we also handle a variety of other cases involving:
- Liquor liability
- Insurance defense
- Civil rights litigation
- Real estate law
- Social Security claims
Contact Our Connecticut Accident Lawyers
Contact our personal injury lawyers online or call us at 203-285-3593 or toll free at 866-530-7228 to receive a free initial consultation and honest assessment of your options. Daytime, evening and weekend appointments are available at a location convenient to you or at our office. We welcome attorney referrals.