Were You Affected By An Accident On The Connecticut Turnpike?
The Connecticut Turnpike, signed as Interstate 95, Interstate 395, Governor John Davis Lodge Turnpike and other names, serves millions of motorists traveling each year from New York and New England and across southern and eastern Connecticut. Some of these motorists are injured because of the negligence of other drivers.
It can be difficult to know how to proceed after a serious accident, especially if you have medical needs or you lost a loved one. Our lawyers can help you understand your options for resolving your case as smoothly as possible. If you are entitled to compensation for hospital bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, wrongful death or other damages, we can help you make sure you receive full compensation.
Talk To Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC
The attorneys of Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC, have been representing clients in personal injury cases for three decades, including dozens of cases stemming from accidents on I-95. We are knowledgeable regarding:
- Truck accidents and collisions caused by commercial drivers
- Drivers who strike other cars while speeding or committing other moving violations
- Texting and driving and the impact of distracted driving on an injury claim
- Drivers who cause accidents while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Motorcyclists injured on the Connecticut Turnpike
- Roads and off-ramps that are frequent sites of accidents
- The tactics of insurance companies that try to minimize and deny injury claims
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Every case is different. Every accident has a human impact. Please contact our firm to get your questions answered.